||26 ft 2 in (7.98 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
Sure, you can invite your friends over for an afternoon of hanging out in the backyard. Or, you can elevate that time together and invite them out on your FISHIN’ BARGE 24® XP3.
Instead of hard lawn chairs, the sound of traffic on the nearby roads and neighbors interrupting your get-together, you can indulge in a bout of fishing for whatever pleases you, an afternoon of lounging in the sun (or shade) and a fast-paced evening cruise—towsports even!
Time on land or time on the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 XP3. It’s pretty obvious which one wins hands down.
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26” (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Bow fishing position w/port 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell, starboard compartment prewired for optional fish package, 2 fishing chairs & rod, tool & drink holders
- Console w/cooler storage space below, stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & forward couch w/NEW Stow More™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat compartment
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage, movable drink holder, base for removable table, NEW Stow More™ seat-back compartment & pop-up changing curtain
- Aft fishing position w/16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, 2 fishing chairs & rod holders & convenient access to lounge-back integrated compartments
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 11"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 2100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 3000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average weight: 2960 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5284 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 34' 5"
- Storage length: 32' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray w/drink holders accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- NEW tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- NEW three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black or NEW Caribou Metallic fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- Port bow rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler & drink holders
- Starboard bow rotomolded box w/storage, ruler & drink holders
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/NEW Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- NEW rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- NEW pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- NEW XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center DENVER
7970 E. 49th Ave.
Denver, CO 80204